If you’re looking for the ITVX Help area, it’s over here.
Please note that profiles are currently supported on selected devices only. This article only applies to devices which support profiles.
When you launch ITV Hub for the first time after profiles become available, you’ll be invited to set up a kids profile and Parental Controls. To do this, just select the “Create profile” button on the first screen and follow the instructions.
Alternatively, you can set up Parental Controls on your profile at any time as follows:
- Use the sidebar to select the profile icon.
- On the Who’s watching screen, click on the “Edit profiles” button.
- Choose your main profile.
- Switch Parental Controls to ON.
- You’ll be asked to create a PIN. Your PIN will then be required to access your main profile and all G rated content.
Important to note:
- If you previously had a Parental Controls PIN to protect access to restricted (or G rated) content, this PIN will no longer work on devices which support profiles. However, it will still work on devices that don’t support profiles.
- The PIN you set up on any device that supports profiles will work on all devices that support profiles.