If you’re looking for the ITVX Help area, it’s over here.
Please note that profiles are currently supported on selected devices only. This article only applies to devices which support profiles.
Here’s how to manage your profiles:
1) Use the sidebar to select the profile icon.
2) On the Who’s watching screen, click on the “Edit profiles” button.
3) Click on the profile you want to manage.
Here’s what you can do with your profiles:
- All profiles: you can change the profile name
- Kids profile only: you can delete it
- Main profile only: you can set up a Parental Controls PIN for your profile and G rated content
- Main profile only: you can turn off PIN protection for your profile and G rated content.
4) Once you’ve finished editing your profiles, click the “Done” button.