ITV would like to collect information about what you're watching on your TV, including your YouView TV identifier and your ITV Hub ID (if you are signed in). We'll use this information to:
- understand which programmes are popular in your household;
- link your YouView TV identifier and your ITV Hub ID, so we can understand your overall viewing behaviour and your use of ITV’s services;
- provide personalised content recommendations;
- provide relevant advertising as part of your viewing experience on live TV and on the ITV Hub;
- test and implement new features.
This collection won't interrupt your viewing experience, it's free of charge, and you can opt out at any time.
You can control how we use your data to determine the adverts you see when watching ITV, by signing in to ITV.com from a web browser on a computer or mobile phone and visiting Manage Account.
Full details about what we do with the information we obtain from your TV, including the legal bases for processing that data, are given in our Privacy Notice. You can find our Privacy Notice in the ITV Hub app on your TV, or at www.itv.com/privacy.