To allow us to keep moving forward, and to continue making changes to and improving our app, occasionally we will need to turn off support for older versions. This means that, if you are running an older version of our app, you'll need to make sure you update to the latest version to continue enjoying your favourite ITV programmes.
To update your app, simply follow these steps:
- Open the App Store, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see pending updates, and tap 'Update' next to the ITV Hub app.
If you are using one of the following devices, unfortunately the latest version of our app is not supported:
• iPhone 5, iPhone 5c (and older)
• iPad 1, iPad 2 iPad 3, iPad 4
• iPad mini 1
• iPod touch (all generations)
ITV Hub is still available to enjoy on other platforms such as Connected TVs and our website. Or, see it as an excuse to treat yourself to a shiny new phone!
**ITV HUB CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE**
Our most recent app update does not apply to you, and you can continue to use the current version of the ITV Hub app. However, if you log out of the ITV Hub app, delete and re-install the app, or cancel your subscription, you will be asked to update your app to the latest version and the above information will apply.