If you’re looking for the ITVX Help area, it’s over here.
If you subscribed on our website
1) Go to www.itv.com and make sure you're signed in to your ITV Hub account
2) Click your name at the top of the page and go to the 'Manage Account' section - you'll be asked to confirm your email and password.
3) Click on 'Manage payment details' on the right hand side of the page
4) Click "Cancel" and confirm you'd like to cancel your subscription
If you subscribed via the ITV Hub app on your iPhone or iPad
You can cancel your subscription by visiting Apple's help pages: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/itunes
If you subscribed via the ITV Hub app on your Amazon Fire / Firestick device
As an Amazon Fire subscriber, to manage your subscription you need to go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions within your Amazon account.
If you subscribed via Amazon channels
You can cancel your subscription by visiting Amazon's help pages: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=471044
If you subscribed via Google Play:
1. Go to play.google.com
2. Check if you’re signed in on the correct Google Account.
3. At the left, click My subscriptions.
4. Select the ITV Hub+ subscription.
5. Click Manage and then Cancel subscription.
6. Within the confirmation pop-up, click Yes.
You may cancel at any time during the month/year, and you will still receive the benefits of ITV Hub+ for the rest of the month/year when your subscription is due to expire.
If you signed up for a free trial, you can cancel at anytime during the trial and will still receive the benefits of ITV Hub+ for the full seven days.