If you’re looking for the ITVX Help area, it’s over here.
On Samsung, to clear your location data:
- Open the ITV Hub app
- Navigate to settings in the main menu
- Navigate to the ‘Location’ tab
- Scroll down and select the [Clear my location] button
- Select [Clear my location] when prompted, after which you will be returned to the app home screen
On NOW TV & Roku to clear your location data:
- Navigate to the Home menu, and Scroll down to locate the ITV Hub app
- Move the remote cursor to the app, to highlight it
- Press the * key on your remote control
- Select [Remove channel] from the options shown on the screen
- Now you can re-add the ITV Hub channel
The ITV Hub app on your Connected TV never stores your postcode. Your postcode, or partial postcode, is only used temporarily to identify your broadcast region which is used to ensure that you receive the right shows and channels for your area.