An S or Ⓢ symbol will indicate if there are subtitles for your show. This symbol is on the right hand side of the screen, alongside the video controls. It appears when the show starts. To enable subtitles, press the S button to switch subtitles on and off. Your preference will be remembered for next time.
Articles in this section
- Do you have subtitles available?
- How do I switch subtitles on/off?
- Do you have audio descriptions available?
- Are programmes with British Sign Language available?
- Which devices support accessibility features?
- How do I access all audio described and signed programmes on a mobile or tablet?
- Why don't all programmes have subtitles, audio description or sign language translation?
- Are subtitles available on live channels?
- Are subtitles available for ITV catch-up content on the Virgin or Sky platforms?
- Why are the subtitles delayed or not in time with the pictures?