We want to make sure that as many people as possible can enjoy their favourite shows on the ITV Hub.
ITV currently provides subtitles for around 90%-95% of the programmes on the ITV Hub on platforms that are under our direct control and we continue to work to get that up to 100%.
Subtitles are currently available on: -
- Android mobile and tablets
- Apple mobile and tablets
- Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox web browsers
- Freeview Play on newer smart TVs (most 2017 devices and above)
- Amazon Fire - Apple TV
- Now TV
- Roku sticks
- Samsung smart TVs (2017 onwards)
- Chromecast from a laptop/pc and from iOS mobile devices
- Sky Glass
We aim to offer subtitles as soon as a programme is available on ITV Hub. On programmes broadcast live, such as Love Island, This Morning and I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, it might take a little longer to complete and upload the subtitles.
Subtitles are also available on downloaded content for ITV Hub+ accounts.
If you have any feedback about our subtitles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.