If you’re looking for the ITVX Help area, it’s over here.
We want to make sure that as many people as possible can enjoy their favourite shows on the ITV Hub.
ITV currently provides subtitles for around 90%-95% of the programmes on the ITV Hub on platforms that are under our direct control and we continue to work to get that up to 100%.
Subtitles are currently available on: -
- Android mobile and tablets
- Apple mobile and tablets
- Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox web browsers
- Freeview Play on newer smart TVs (most 2017 devices and above)
- Amazon Fire - Apple TV
- Now TV
- Roku sticks
- Samsung smart TVs (2017 onwards)
- Chromecast from a laptop/pc and from iOS mobile devices
- Sky Glass
We aim to offer subtitles as soon as a programme is available on ITV Hub. On programmes broadcast live, such as Love Island, This Morning and I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, it might take a little longer to complete and upload the subtitles.
Subtitles are also available on downloaded content for ITV Hub+ accounts.
If you have any feedback about our subtitles, please contact us at email@example.com.