Due to rights restrictions, unfortunately some programmes, such as Family Guy and American Dad, will still contain ads. Please note that you will still see ads for all of our live streams.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my ITV Hub+ subscription?
- Why can't I get a free trial of ITV Hub+?
- Do I need to be registered with the ITV Hub to use my Hub+ subscription?
- Why am I still seeing adverts on some shows?
- Why am I still seeing adverts on all shows?
- Can I use my Hub+ benefits abroad?
- Why can't I watch certain shows abroad?
- How do I verify my email address?
- Where is my verification email?
- Am I paying Apple or ITV for my subscription?