If you’re looking for the ITVX Help area, it’s over here.
On our website
Simply click on the ‘Sign in’ button at the top of the page, and enter the email address and password you chose when registering for an account. If you’ve forgotten your password, see here.
On an iOS or Android mobile device
Head to the ‘My ITV’ section of the app and tap ‘Sign in’. Enter the email address and password you chose when registering for an account. If you’ve forgotten your password, see here.
On a Connected TV device
- Once you’re in the app, press the down key to access the ‘My ITV’ section.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ and you'll be presented with a 6-digit code.
- Head to itv.com/tv on a PC/Mac or on your phone. If you're signed in on that device, you’ll see a screen asking you to enter the code on your TV. If not, you’ll need to register for an account, or sign in using the email and password you used to register.
- Enter the code from your TV (please note this code will update every 10 minutes)
- Once you’ve entered your code, click the ‘Continue’ button on your TV to start watching!
Please note: we’re currently upgrading the ITV Hub app to our brand new ITVX experience across smart TVs, mobile apps and browsers. So you might notice the new ITVX look while you sign in using your PC/Mac or phone. This is nothing to worry about!