Google Chrome automatically updates the Flash version on your PC or MAC and there seems to be an issue viewing content in full screen mode if your Flash version is 11.5.r31.
To resolve this there are two options:
Option 1 (quick fix):
Use another browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox. These browsers do not automatically update Flash and therefore you should be able to view the programme you want to watch in fullscreen mode.
Manually update the flash version on Google Chrome.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Download and install the most recent system plugin for Flash.
- Type chrome://plugins/ into the address bar at the top of your Chrome browser window.
- To expand all the plugins on your computer, click on "Details" (you'll find it in the top right hand corner)
- Scroll down until you find the "Adobe Flash Player" or "Shockwave Flash" listing.
- There will be a couple of versions of Flash, look for the one that says Shockwave Flash 11.5.r31.
- Click "Disable" for this entry
- Ensure that another version of Flash in the list is enabled (preferably Shockwave Flash 11.5.r502).
- Close all Chrome windows and restart your browser.
- If you are still having issues after trying the steps above, please get in touch.