Yes, you need to be a registered viewer of the ITV Hub. You can register by going to the "Sign in" page of our website, or the "My ITV Account" section of our mobile app, and clicking "Sign up now". Once you've created an account, you'll be able to subscribe to ITV Hub+.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my ITV Hub+ subscription?
- Why can't I get a free trial of ITV Hub+?
- Do I need to be registered with the ITV Hub to use my Hub+ subscription?
- Why am I still seeing adverts on some shows?
- Why am I still seeing adverts on all shows?
- Can I use my Hub+ benefits abroad?
- Why can't I watch certain shows abroad?
- How do I verify my email address?
- Where is my verification email?
- Am I paying Apple or ITV for my subscription?